Special Financing for Texas Veterans – Let us assist you in purchasing the ideal slice of land.
The Texas Veterans Land Loan Program is unique in its abilities to provide Texas Veterans the opportunity to borrow up to $150,000 in order to purchase a piece of paradise at below-market interest rates. The VLB only requests a minimum 5% down payment for plots of land one acre or more, at a fixed rate 30-year term.
The great State of Texas would love to enhance your lifestyle and get you on the path to your dreams. In order to qualify for the program, you must be at least 18 years of age and a bona fide, legal resident of Texas (on the date of application). If any of the following criteria apply to you, you will be eligible for the VLB program:
- An active duty military member
- A member of the Texas National Guard
- A reserve component military member, having completed 20 qualifying years for retirement
- A Veteran having served at least 90 active duty days
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran listed as missing in action or whose death was service related
Smooth Purchasing Process
We appreciate everything that our Veterans do for our country and as such, we want to make purchasing your property as easy and stress free as possible. Cordova has many properties that are at least one acre, are priced well under the $132,500 maximum benefit purchase price and meet the other requirements of this program. The following information will ensure a smooth purchase of your new land:
- Inform your representative that you qualify for the Texas Veterans Land Loan Program
- The VLB offers Texas Veterans exclusive State funds towards purchase of their own private piece of Texas
- A $325 appraisal and contract service fee is due at the time of application
- There is no pre-payment penalty
- The VLB will make a credit check, but allows more flexibility than most banks
- Make sure your representative has contacted the VLB so that they may be best informed on the process
- The folks here at Cordova have been schooled on this program, directly from the Texas VLB
Contact us and we will gladly walk you through the process of purchasing the stunning piece of land. The time has come for your dreams to come true at Cordova.